
A summary of my weekend for all you noobs:
Friday. One call: Old lady felt like she needed to see a doctor. I pleaded with her to wait until monday and just take her car to her primary care physician. She refused. WE took her to the er and she pooped on my stretcher.
Saturday. i brought my cot and slept until 1pm. I then watched the entire matrix trilogy. awesome.
Sunday. Slept until 12pm. ate huge quantities of delicious pizza from dominoes. I then felt really sick and almost puked. I finished my day with Mr. Deeds and Hitch. I laughed out loud at certain parts of both movies.
I got payed this weekend to sleep and watch movies. And i guess to clean up old people poop but i enjoy that as much as movies and sleep. overall rating: awesome-o-shwam duu Haif gibbon. 96%-5 stars/boobs, ho boobs. yum.
in unrelated news, Christian Bale is set to light up the silver screen in his big blockbuster, TERMINATOR SALVATION.
I am not entirely sure what happened in the last T movie so I am just going to assume nothing did (although we did all get to see arny naked. gross). With that in mind, i bet this movie picks up right after the 2nd one? World nuked to shite and robots with scary silver skeletons run around ROBOT NAKED and shoot humans. NO. they dont just shoot them, they fucking vaporize them!
no. they come really close to vaporizing them but somehow manage to just burn off all the flesh and blood, and organs so that only the skeleton remains. AWESOME >:D
anywhoot, christian bale is that little kid growed up and hes all pissy cuz like the world is whatever and robots whatever, blah blah
FUCK YOU BALE, youre a pussy. go back to spinning in circles and getting swallowed by giant snakes. fucking tool.
anyway, the world will end in one of two ways.
1. Zombie invasion. man falls prey to his own scientific ambition creating a rage virus that spreads like woah. My life long fantasy is realized and I kick ass.
2. Robot invasion. Man falls prey to his own scientific ambition creating A.I. that deems mankind a threat to the planet or to robots everywhere and try to terminate the human race. Somehow time travel plays a role in this plot.
NOw, i know what youre thinking. But you are wrong. Doomsday scenario numero dos would suck mastadon balls. think about it. You would constantly have to deal with people like arnold schwazengayer and that creepy cop guy and that hot terminator chick. Robots should not have boobies of any kind. Boobies are too awesome for robots.
fuck you robots, BOOBIES ARE TOO AWESOME. LEAVE THEM ALONE
pricks
robot pricks.
the only way number 2 would be TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME is if we decided to PUT CLOUDS IN THE SKY in an effort to shut off the robots and they then responded by putting us in pods and farming us like corn. THEN they invent the matrix and I am chosen as the one and i bone trinity like 5 times and then i set human kind free but i dont die in the end. I instead learn how to fly in the real world.
bone sauce
No comments:
Post a Comment