Sunday, March 15, 2009

fuck you government...

Uncle Sam pictured here, is the national personification of the United States of America. I love this country. I love what it stands for, I love the freedoms it allows me, I love the endless supply of fast food chains.
There is one thing i do not love. Taxes.

I am independent, meaning, i do everything all by my fucking self.
This is the first year that I am OFFICIALLY an independent. No more of that half support bullshit, nah, im on my fucking own. i pay for my life and for my right to be a citizen of this country and im only fucking 20. most of you moochers wait until youre 30 or some shit. I thought i was being proactive.
Uncle sam, however, sees it differently.
see that finger he is pointing at "you"?
yea, an index finger.
it might as well be the middle finger.

i just got raped so hard on my taxes. Good old uncle sam is not only creepy looking but apparently hes into boys and incest.
thank you uncle sam. thank you very much for boning me. I hope you contract some horrible secret government spy disease you dirt dirty old bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment